Has Assaidi left?

> as Frisian isn't a global language yet

Moderators: Beheerders, Fanmasters

Has Assaidi left?

Berichtdoor mattynolan » 22-06-2012 10:45

I posted about ordering a Heerenveen shirt 4 days ago, and that I was having problems ordering one because I'm from England, and that same day I ordered one, with Assaidi's number on the back.

So has he left? Because now I've paid around 120 euros for a shirt that has a player that doesn't even play for the team...

What can I do now? :(
sc Heerenveen's Number One Fan in England!!
mattynolan
Bankzitter

Re: Has Assaidi left?

Berichtdoor Calimero » 22-06-2012 10:54

Assaidi hasn't left yet, but there is a very big chance he will. This because he has an end of contract date next year, and Heerenveen don't want that he'll leave for free. Did you order it online? Because than you've always 7 days to cancel it, this is a rule by law.
Calimero
Superster

Berichtdoor mattynolan » 22-06-2012 11:01

Calimero schreef:Assaidi hasn't left yet, but there is a very big chance he will. This because he has an end of contract date next year, and Heerenveen don't want that he'll leave for free. Did you order it online? Because than you've always 7 days to cancel it, this is a rule by law.

Yes I ordered online, but the online problem I have is the language barrier and the feansjop seem to take over a week to reply to my emails.

If I ring up is there an English speaking person I could speak to?

Thanks.
mattynolan
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Skopperij » 22-06-2012 11:11

You can call the Feansjop at 0031 513 612 146. Most possibly you'll find someone who speaks English.
Skopperij
Superster

Berichtdoor mattynolan » 08-07-2012 23:53

Just wondering whats happening with this?

Has he actually gone now?

:?
mattynolan
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Eric » 08-07-2012 23:54

Galatasaray and Heerenveen are close to completing the transfers, although that are rumours. So nothing is sure yet, for us it's vague as well.
Eric
Superster

Berichtdoor mattynolan » 09-07-2012 00:00

How come he doesn't want to sign a new contract anyway?

Has the interest from Fulham a few months back, made him think he could be playing at an even higher level, e.g. English Premier League? But to go to a Turkish team seems to be a step back from the Eredivisie?

Do you want him to stay?
mattynolan
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Eric » 09-07-2012 00:06

The Dutch competition isn't what it used to was anymore. We can't pay high wages and players see our competition only as a way to get to the higher competitions (England, Germany, Spain, Italy and maybe France). Assaidi said last season they he wanted to go to a bigger club and his opinion did not changed this season. He wants to play for prizes and at Heerenveen this is not possible. His salary at Galatasaray is gonna be around 1,5 million I believe and that's like five times higher compared to his salary at the moment.
Eric
Superster

Berichtdoor mattynolan » 09-07-2012 00:16

Eric schreef:The Dutch competition isn't what it used to was anymore. We can't pay high wages and players see our competition only as a way to get to the higher competitions (England, Germany, Spain, Italy and maybe France). Assaidi said last season they he wanted to go to a bigger club and his opinion did not changed this season. He wants to play for prizes and at Heerenveen this is not possible. His salary at Galatasaray is gonna be around 1,5 million I believe and that's like five times higher compared to his salary at the moment.

But Heerenveen has the greatest Home kit ever, every players dream should be to play in this kit!

But if 5 times the money is being put in front of you and you don't want to stay at the club then I suppose there's nothing to think about.

And how come the transfer is taking so long? I know his father passed away (RIP) but even before this it had seemed to drag for well over a week.
mattynolan
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Eric » 09-07-2012 00:26

Assaidi switched from agent. The famous Raiola was his agent, now it is his infamous brother. The same happened last year, so I think we can conclude that Assaidi wants to get the most money out of his transfer and that's maybe the reason why it takes so long. Also, there are a lot less clubs interested then lets say last year. Because Assaidi had a bad form in the second half of the season the 'Assaidi-hype' is over.
Eric
Superster

Keer terug naar English