How many SC Heerenveen players are going to the World Cup?

> as Frisian isn't a global language yet

Moderators: Beheerders, Fanmasters

How many SC Heerenveen players are going to the World Cup?

Berichtdoor WelshFan » 13-06-2018 14:26

Hi folks,

Apart from Reza in the Iran team are any other players going to the Worold Cup? It's a shame that Yuki Kobayashi doesn't seem to get much of a chance with the Japanese team as I think he has had a good season.

Thanks.
WelshFan
Bankzitter

Re: How many SC Heerenveen players are going to the World Cu

Berichtdoor Wizard » 03-07-2018 12:28

Hi,

Apart from Reza Goochannejhad we have no players that are drafted for the World Cup. However, there are some ex-Heerenveen players playing for their national squad on the WC: Schöne (denmark), Finnobogason (iceland), Nordfeldt (sweden) and Ziyech (marocco).
Wizard
Beheerder

Berichtdoor WelshFan » 03-07-2018 15:25

Wizard schreef:Hi,

Apart from Reza Goochannejhad we have no players that are drafted for the World Cup. However, there are some ex-Heerenveen players playing for their national squad on the WC: Schöne (denmark), Finnobogason (iceland), Nordfeldt (sweden) and Ziyech (marocco).

Thanks! I never realised that Ziyech was in the Heerenveen youth academy. For some reason I always thought he came through Ajax's De Toekomst.

I know about Nordfeldt because he currently plays for my team, Swansea City. Up until now he hasn't had any significant games but since our relegation in May we have sold Lucasz Fabianski so Nordfeldt is going to become our first choice goalkeeper next season.
WelshFan
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Wizard » 04-07-2018 07:34

WelshFan schreef:I know about Nordfeldt because he currently plays for my team, Swansea City. Up until now he hasn't had any significant games but since our relegation in May we have sold Lucasz Fabianski so Nordfeldt is going to become our first choice goalkeeper next season.

That would be pretty awesome! I am very curious on Nordfeldts playing next season. Although it will be hard for him to follow up a topclass keeper like Fabianski, he could do well I guess. In his last two years at Heerenveen he made great progress on his weakest ability (high balls). It would be nice if you can inform us about his games next season as Nordfeldt is in our 'Heerenveen' hearts.
Wizard
Beheerder

Keer terug naar English