Good luck for 2018/19!!

> as Frisian isn't a global language yet

Moderators: Beheerders, Fanmasters

Good luck for 2018/19!!

Berichtdoor WelshFan » 10-08-2018 13:17

Just wishing everyone a successful season this year, and hoping that Riekerink can take the team onto the next level that Streppel didn't quite manage.

One thing that looks concerning is the lack of reserve firepower up front. I'm guessing that Sam Lammers will be first choice striker, but who is the back up if he's injured or suspended later in the season?

Wishing a safe trip tonight to all the fans making the short trip to Zwolle!

#COYBIWAB
WelshFan
Bankzitter

Re: Good luck for 2018/19!!

Berichtdoor Jazz » 10-08-2018 14:33

WelshFan schreef:Just wishing everyone a successful season this year, and hoping that Riekerink can take the team onto the next level that Streppel didn't quite manage.

One thing that looks concerning is the lack of reserve firepower up front. I'm guessing that Sam Lammers will be first choice striker, but who is the back up if he's injured or suspended later in the season?

Wishing a safe trip tonight to all the fans making the short trip to Zwolle!

#COYBIWAB

Thanks Welshman! Even though a lot of us do not have expectations, we are hoping to again to get qualified for the UEFA cup play-offs (just like last year).

Back up for Lammers right now is either Iredale or Hornkamp. Both are quite young and have not had the chance to play for the 1st team. It is a bit concerning if I am honest.
Heerenveen fan in Leiden
Jazz
Beheerder

Keer terug naar English