Fox Sports NL streams

> as Frisian isn't a global language yet

Moderators: Beheerders, Fanmasters

Fox Sports NL streams

Berichtdoor WelshFan » 15-08-2018 16:48

Hi,

Fantastic start to the season last Friday! More of the same please at home to Vitesse this Sunday.

Recently I have been doing some research into the best way of getting live, good quality Heerenveen streams. There is a broadcaster called 'Eleven Sports' that has the broadcast rights to the Eredivisie in the United Kingdom but they definitely do not show every Heerenveen game live. But I know that Fox Sports NL do!

If I had a FOX Sports NL subscription I am concerned that my stream would be blocked because they will recognise that I am not streaming from the Netherlands. Sadly I don't speak any Dutch (and to be honest even if I could I would rather speak Frys!) so I don't know if there's any information about this on their website.

Can someone please tell me if I am ok to stream Fox Sports NL in Wales, or would I need to use a VPN to make them think my computer is in The Netherlands?

Also, how much would a monthly subscription to Fox Sports NL be?

Thanks.
WelshFan
Bankzitter

Re: Fox Sports NL streams

Berichtdoor Joucke » 15-08-2018 17:03

I think the best thing to do is approach @foxsportsnl_cc on Twitter and ask this question directly. https://twitter.com/FOXSportsNL_cc

Or: get a subscription and get yourself a vpn ;-)
Joucke
Wereldspeler

Berichtdoor Joucke » 15-08-2018 17:16

But I'm afraid you can't subscribe to foxsports NL if you don't have a dutch tv subscription as well :-(

Looks like you'll have to depend on "illegal" streams instead...
Joucke
Wereldspeler

Berichtdoor HVNFL » 15-08-2018 17:51

I’m also abroad for the biggest part of the year. I always use Fox Sports NL in combination with NordVPN to watch the games. If I’ve got a decent internet connection this usually works. But maybe it’s best to contact Fox directly. It’s nice to hear someone from Wales following the Heerenveen matches!
HVNFL
Basisspeler

Berichtdoor Jazz » 16-08-2018 08:09

Illegal streams are not great, but I guess it could be an option.
Heerenveen fan in Leiden
Jazz
Beheerder

Berichtdoor Appie_M » 16-08-2018 11:24

WelshFan schreef:Hi,

If I had a FOX Sports NL subscription I am concerned that my stream would be blocked because they will recognise that I am not streaming from the Netherlands.

Also, how much would a monthly subscription to Fox Sports NL be?

Thanks.

Easy, just use a VPN to make the stream ´think´ that you are inside the Netherlands. Fox Sports should deliver to anyone inside the EU, not just to people in the Netherlands according to the European laws. Subscription should be around 20 euros if you only subscribe to the Eredivisie.
Wij zijn Fries, wij zijn één, wij zijn sc Heerenveen!
Appie_M
Superster

Berichtdoor Marça » 16-08-2018 12:20

Appie_M schreef:Easy, just use a VPN to make the stream ´think´ that you are inside the Netherlands. Fox Sports should deliver to anyone inside the EU, not just to people in the Netherlands according to the European laws. Subscription should be around 20 euros if you only subscribe to the Eredivisie.

Unfortunately this doesn't work anymore. I also 'shared' a FOX Sports subscription but I can't access it anymore since a couple of weeks - it says something about a maximum amount of IP addresses that you can use per account. Maybe this can be solved with a fixed VPN/IP address but I'm not sure if this will work...

For live streams there are enough illegal alternatives - there isn't really another solution that I'm aware of. At least not for those living outside of the EU.
Marça
Superster

Berichtdoor WelshFan » 07-11-2019 11:08

Hi folks. Since I posted this originally on the forum I have tried a few streaming options but I have not been happy with the quality of the streams. Too much buffering that is really annoying when I'm trying to watch the boys in blue and white.

Can anybody recommend an excellent IPTV service that will provide great Fox Sports NL streams in HD? I have a VPN so I can connect to a server in Holland if that is also required.

Obviously if you would prefer to message me in private please do so.......

Thanks.
WelshFan
Bankzitter

Keer terug naar English