Bericht door laos »

Heerenveen gamimeni o PAOK den pethainei
Heerenveen gamiola o PAOK panw ap'ola
PAOK_Thessaloniki
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door PAOK_Thessaloniki »

Salutes from Thessaloniki.

It will be a tough double-game.

50-50, the best will pass. offence against defense.

PAOK the best drug all over the world!

Come on PAOK!
PAOK till the end
JBG
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door JBG »

Ebiede schreef:
That the Greek top goal scoorder! great header, shoot with left en right very easy!

Is he realy so good?

I never heard something from him.. 8) .who is this player bro?..Can you definete the club or something else?
JBG
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door JBG »

MITSOTAKIS schreef:Asimarakis plays for Kolopetinitsa F.C. right now.Great scorer indeed!

What about your goalkeeper,Van Pousten? Which team does he play for?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Y.G.
Ksekolla re mitsotaki...gamw to gelio moy gamw...lol
JBG
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door JBG »

diepFries schreef: Capacity is around 1250.. At least, in Eredivisie. Guess it's the same in Europa League

1250 tickets are not enough bro...i guess only 1,000 PAOK Supporters will arriving from your neighbour countrys(Germany,Belgium,Switzerland)...i think that we will be about 2,000 supporters in the Abe Lenstra Stadion :)
JBG
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door JBG »

I hear that you smashed by Nijmegen with 4-1?.. :D
Surhuisterveen
Forumicoon
Contacteer:

Bericht door Surhuisterveen »

Right, good luck in the groupestage!
SCH
JBG
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door JBG »

First i have to defeat your team my friend..and it will be not easy..!!
We will see in 2 weeks..if i get a nice score (2-0 in Greece) than it is very possible that PAOK will be in the Groupstage.

Good luck for Heerenveen at the Eredivisie! 8)
cinelab
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door cinelab »

do you know in what gates there will be the paok fans?
diepFries
Wereldspeler

Bericht door diepFries »

Maybe you folks should just talk about PAOK and sc Heerenveen.. We played Olympiakos almost 10 years ago in Champions League (those were the days...), but now it's PAOK as next opponent in Europe.

Since Greek League only starts at the 22nd of august, what is PAOK doing right now (besides playing in EL)? Are there still friendly matches or is it just training and preparing for your match against us?
Laatst gewijzigd door diepFries op 07-08-2009 22:47, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
In case of doubt, make it sound convincing
JBG
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door JBG »

diepFries schreef:Maybe you folks should just talk about PAOK and sc Heerenveen.. We played Olympiakos almost 10 years ago in Champions League (those were the days...), but now it's PAOK as next opponent in Europe.

Since Greek League only starts at the 22nd of august, what is PAOK doing right now (besides playing in EL)? Are there still friendly matches or is it just training and preparing for your match against us?

We are playing at 12th of August a friendly game against Ergotelis a Greeek club...and i think one more friendly and then it is your turn.. :)

How much official games had played Heerenveen still yet?
geert.
Superster

Bericht door geert. »

3 official: johan cruijff schaal and 2 competition matches
JBG
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door JBG »

Thats not much...i thought you played more...anyway..PAOK is not ready yet..we just played 2 games for the UEL..(Official)..and the rest was friendly games
diepFries
Wereldspeler

Bericht door diepFries »

First 'official' game was against AZ, the Johan Cruijf-Schaal (Dutch Super-cup), we lost 1-5.. After that we had Roda JC at home last week (they had a p/d last season, but we 'kept' them at 0-0..) and tonight we played NEC away (4-1). Next week we'll be facing Vitesse at home, than two times PAOK and in between we'll be playing Dutch champions AZ at home at the 23th of august. Will be a tough season if we keep playing at this (first three 'official' matches) level..
In case of doubt, make it sound convincing
Fighters
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door Fighters »

Forza PAOKΑRΑ oeoeoeooe , I saw the Heerenveen today and believe we have best team ..
Ease or difficulty believe will qualify for group PAOK :mrgreen:

Afbeelding
Blizzard
Superster
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blizzard »

Forza PAOKΑRΑ oeoeoeooe , I saw the Heerenveen today and believe we have best team ..
Ease or difficulty believe will qualify for group PAOK :mrgreen:
Today's performance was embarassing, indeed. But just keep underestimating us and we'll might surprise y'all... ;)
PAOK_Thessaloniki
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door PAOK_Thessaloniki »

The point isn't the number of the official games. This is for journalists and media.
The main point is the "specific weight" of each team as far as the budget, the team history in Europe and how many fans it has.

PAOK till the end
Lipton4
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door Lipton4 »

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

:stan: :stan: Paok for ever
laos
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door laos »

hello lipton
Lipton4
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door Lipton4 »

Hello laos ,alani ! :D
Our team I believe that will gain comfortably the Heerenfein.Whats your own opinion for this?
Also, I have the impression that the user with the name ''fighters'' is miechel the kanapedakias.Dont forget to look at personnel blog.(http://www.lipton4.blogspot.com ) Exists horrible analysis for the match.
Fighters
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door Fighters »

Blizzard schreef: Today's performance was embarassing, indeed. But just keep underestimating us and we'll might surprise y'all... ;)
No bro believe me that there was no case to underestimate.
The PAOK respects all clubs , just said that I believe have a better team
and we have a preference for avantaz :mrgreen:

I believe that Heerenveen has no good defense but you have a good attack. The PAOK has very good defense
and center but not aggressively if we are so good , but this year had 2 very good young players
In Koutsianikouli here in Greece called the Greek Messi :lol: and Adelino Vieirinha from FC Porto

Koutsianikoulis

Adelino Vieirinha
Blizzard
Superster
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blizzard »

I believe that Heerenveen has no good defense
Hehe, the defense is terrible ;)
but you have a good attack.
The attack is quite decent in terms of goalproduction. I don't really like the way of playing posession, though. But things hopefully change :mrgreen:

We'll see who will make it to the group stage...
laos
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door laos »

who is your best player?
Voorstopper
Superster
Contacteer:

Bericht door Voorstopper »

Opinions will differ for that I guess but most will say: Michal Švec. Our Czech defensive midfielder. Tonight he was absent because of injury and u can see the result. He is very important for the balance in our team. He is invisible but does a lot of work.

He is not a man of tricks and technique. But he doesnt often lose a tackle and always is on the right place to intercept passes.
Švec is not the best player in terms of technical skills, but he is probably our most important player.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
Blizzard
Superster
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blizzard »

laos schreef:who is your best player?
Imo it's Michal Svec (holding midfielder from the Czech Republic)

Other players which I usually like are Roy Beerens and Viktor Elm. Although Beerens has got a very bad form over the last period of time.

There are also some signed players which might be good such as Igor Djuric, Martin Lejsal, Michal Papadopulos and Hernán Losada but they haven't had sufficient time yet to really show their skill...
Laatst gewijzigd door Blizzard op 08-08-2009 01:12, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
laos
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door laos »

Voorstopper schreef:Opinions will differ for that I guess but most will say: Michal Svec. Our Czech defensive midfielder. Tonight he was injured and u can see the result. He is very important for the balance in our team. He is invisible but does a lot of work.

He is not a man of tricks and technique. But he doesnt often lose a tackle and always is on the right place to intercept passes.

Maybe Svec is not the best player in terms of technical skills, but he is one of the most important players in my opinion.

we also have such a player,he is called Victor Vitolo....we took him this year from our feeder team Aris F.C....(για τον Νικόλα)
Fighters
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door Fighters »

Voorstopper schreef:Opinions will differ for that I guess but most will say: Michal Svec. Our Czech defensive midfielder. Tonight he was absent because of injury and u can see the result. He is very important for the balance in our team. He is invisible but does a lot of work.

Maybe Svec is not the best player in terms of technical skills, but he is probably our most important player.
Something like Olivier Sorlin :wink:
http://www.paokfc.gr/player.jsp?PLCode= ... &depType=1
Watermelonfisherman
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door Watermelonfisherman »

Lipton4 schreef: I have the impression that the user with the name ''fighters'' is miechel the kanapedakias.
Miechel the sofaman :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lipton4 schreef: Dont forget to look at personnel blog.(http://www.lipton4.blogspot.com ) Exists horrible analysis for the match.
your English is horrible :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lipton4
Jeugdspeler

Bericht door Lipton4 »

Μy informations says about the Brazilian striker Paulo Henrique. I think that is a very good aggressive player.He has good placements in the big region and is a very fast player. Do you agree my friends from Holland?

Miechel=steenage=opaoktsis=Sorlen=Fighters ....all these persons are one.
Pasxalis the sofaman :lol: :lol: :lol: Very good Superman !
Plaats reactie