PAOK - Heerenveen English

> as Frisian isn't a global language yet

Moderators: Beheerders, Fanmasters

Re: PAOK - Heerenveen English

Berichtdoor Blizzard » 08-08-2009 00:33

Μy informations says about the Brazilian striker Paulo Henrique. I think that is a very good aggressive player.He has good placements in the big region and is a very fast player. Do you agree my friends from Holland?

Paulo Henrique is a very unpredictable player. Sure, he can do great things sometimes but most of the time he's playing terrible. He plays like 1 excellent match but then another 2-3 times very poor. That's why he ain't a regular starter atm, I guess. He's still young though so hopefully he'll improve and start performing more consistently.
Blizzard
Superster

Berichtdoor Ziaka » 08-08-2009 01:02

Ane Lenstra schreef:He's father played for Panathinaikos and is still a big fan of them

I highly doubt that. I grew up with his father, and I played youth football with him before I left Czechoslovakia for the USA. Michal Papadopulos's grandfather was from Giannitsa in northern Greece. His father Tanas played only briefly for Panathinaikos back in 1980's. I think he only played in 6 official games before returning back to Czechoslovakia. Last time I talked to him in 1993, he was a supporter of Greek soccer, but not a fan of any specific team. He told me, that when he visits Greece, he stays mainly in Thessaloniki and Halkidiki.

Additionaly, Michal Papadopulos has been quoted that of the Greek teams he likes PAOK, since his family visits Thessaloniki a lot. I believe that one summer he also took part in a PAOK football camp.

Anyway, I would be interested to find out how he has played for Herenveen so far.
Ziaka
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor diepFries » 08-08-2009 10:10

Ziaka schreef:[..]

Anyway, I would be interested to find out how he has played for Herenveen so far.

In the first 3 official matches of this season Sollied played Papadopulos as left-winger in his 4-3-3, not exactly his best position I guess.. Anyways, we scored twice in those 3 matches, both goals were made by Michal Papadopulos..

Just hoping Sollied sees the light, puts Michal central and we get a left-winger somewhere (maybe Hernan Losada, but he just arrived last monday. Or Paulo Henrique.. Or... Well, as long as it's not Michal, he has to play central).
In case of doubt, make it sound convincing
diepFries
Superster

Berichtdoor Gate4 » 08-08-2009 12:56

Gate4
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor ForzaFean » 08-08-2009 14:04

MITSOTAKIS schreef:Asimarakis plays for Kolopetinitsa F.C. right now.Great scorer indeed!

=))) He's good don't ya think :D too bad he didnt came to Heerenveen, but he almost got dutch nationality seeing Marco van Basten wanted him ( a tip from van Nistelrooy)
ForzaFean
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor ForzaFean » 08-08-2009 14:16

Lipton4 schreef:Afbeelding

:stan: :stan: Paok for ever

Your club would get a severe fine for such festivities on the tribune here in the dutch league. Our rival Groningen did somewhat the same thing last season in a game vs AJAX. They had A LOT of toiletpaper to throw on the field but too bad that caught fire. Came had to be canceled seeing half a tribune was in flames ....

All PAOK fans shouldnt look at the previous games to get the right view of Heerenveen. They better look at the last games of the previous season. But seeing our lack of form we almost need some miracle work from Sollied in order to get things going for the first leg. If that doesnt happen than we'll probably still be a good opponent if the team will have the usual mentality.
Sollied needs to do a good job now, than we will have a good chance of going through. Currently the team of Heerenveen is playing very bad, it'll have 2 change be4 the first leg.
ForzaFean
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor paokara » 08-08-2009 14:37

ForzaFean schreef:Your club would get a severe fine for such festivities on the tribune here in the dutch league. Our rival Groningen did somewhat the same thing last season in a game vs AJAX. They had A LOT of toiletpaper to throw on the field but too bad that caught fire. Came had to be canceled seeing half a tribune was in flames ....

All PAOK fans shouldnt look at the previous games to get the right view of Heerenveen. They better look at the last games of the previous season. But seeing our lack of form we almost need some miracle work from Sollied in order to get things going for the first leg. If that doesnt happen than we'll probably still be a good opponent if the team will have the usual mentality.
Sollied needs to do a good job now, than we will have a good chance of going through. Currently the team of Heerenveen is playing very bad, it'll have 2 change be4 the first leg.

We do not throw toiletpaper on the field. The supporters of Aris, the small club of Thessaloniki, do things like that. Our supporters will be careful because we do not want our team to get a fine.

Heerenveen is a very good team, despite the last results, i hope that our coach Fernando "el mechanico" Santos will "read" Heerenveen correct and prepare our team right to get a good result in Thessaloniki, the return in "Abe Lenstra" will be difficult.
Laatst bijgewerkt door paokara op 08-08-2009 17:01, in het totaal 1 keer bewerkt
paokara
Nieuw talent

Berichtdoor laos » 08-08-2009 19:47

how many fans will you come to Toumba??????????
laos
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor JBG » 08-08-2009 20:46

I hear that 200 Heerenveen Supporters will travel to Thessaloniki...is it right?
JBG
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor JBG » 08-08-2009 21:31

The biggest banner in the World is mading by PAOK Supporters

Watch :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJzNRx8Nf8

Football Riots in our Stadium Toumpa at the biggest Derby in Greece
PAOK-Olympiakos(North vs South)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMi8YIxN ... r_embedded
JBG
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Forza Willem II » 09-08-2009 07:36

JBG schreef:The flights are only to amsterdam or do you have a closer airport?

For cheap flights to and from Thessaloniki it's better to look at airports in Belgium en Germany. You'll find them here:

http://www.whichbudget.com/en/cheapflights.php?from=SKG
Forza Willem II
Nieuw talent

Re: PAOK Saloniki - sc Heerenveen (20 augustus)

Berichtdoor JBG » 09-08-2009 16:56

Good Evening our Friends from Holland...

Lekker Eaten-Lekker trinken-Lekker Knueken?... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the Ambience of Toumpa Stadium...This is that what are u waiting for...

Watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5fIA68x1_I
JBG
Bankzitter

Re: Stadionsongs

Berichtdoor PAOK4EVER » 09-08-2009 17:39

Hallo allemaal,

Ik wilde er nog een aantal video's aan toevoegen paokara...met een stukje dat ik een keer in t engels heb geschreven...

Well I thought I let you know about my biggest hobby…my team is my religion, I like most fans (hundreds of thousands worldwide) live and die for PAOK(Panthessalonik Athletic Organization for Konstantinople’s people, we are a club for refugees from Constantinople (currently Istanbul, Turkey))
My brother and my cousin, like many others, fly over for a weekend from the other side of Europe to see a game but most of all to live the experience of a match of PAOK. To give you an impression of the atmosphere I gathered some YouTube films. Most is about football, but the last 2 are of our basketball team…
Let’s start with training sessions in the stadium…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk1Xo1rD ... re=related
We have fun before the game…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDslD5kM ... re=related
We get really exited whenever the players enter the field…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMJvIZd9 ... re=related
During the games, I swear, we never stop!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjCjjPyV ... re=related
We even dance at half time…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Td17qR7 ... re=related
At away games we also make sure we are heard…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXaLopj ... re=related
Our officials celebrate like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqo_rqMc8NA
We really have fanclubs all over the world…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjJ1axFhE_4
…we do the same for our basketball team…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNtB2aYx ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qW_cFdCzDk
PAOK4EVER
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor PAOK4EVER » 09-08-2009 17:46

PAOK will definitely request for more tickets!!! only the fans from the supporter clubs in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany will be that many....

and for the bal op t dak fan.... is that because it is a team at the same level as Heerenveen? :D
PAOK4EVER
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor PAOK4EVER » 09-08-2009 17:48

ow and for anybody who wants to go to one of the matches:

airport Dortmund --> Easyjet

airport Dusseldorf --> aegean and olympic

airport koln --> german wings

check germanwings, airberlin and the above mentioned
PAOK4EVER
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor chrissie » 10-08-2009 00:51

PAOK4EVER schreef:PAOK will definitely request for more tickets!!! only the fans from the supporter clubs in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany will be that many....

I can understand your problem, but we simply dont have more seats, so you can request more, but we only have 1250...
Even if it is not sold out I cant imagine they will give you more tickets, as you would be along the SCH supporters and that can give some problems.
chrissie
Basisspeler

Berichtdoor Lipton » 10-08-2009 00:51

laos schreef:how many fans will you come to Toumba??????????

About 25!
Lipton
Superster

Berichtdoor PAOK_Macedonia_Greece » 10-08-2009 12:36

Plz tell us who is Asimarakis???

Now u know Asimarakis. After our games u will remember PABLO GARCIA, ZLATAN MOUSLIMOVITS, GIORGOS FOTAKIS, VASILIS KOUTSIANIKOULIS and more...

Netherlands is a very nice country and i would like to live there. But u dont have PAOK. Life without PAOK has not a meaning.
PAOK_Macedonia_Greece
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Hielke » 10-08-2009 13:02

PAOK_Macedonia_Greece schreef:Plz tell us who is Asimarakis???

I don't know. Our scouts are especially active in the Balkans. Looking for players like Kosnic en Kannic, you know.
Hielke
Superster

Berichtdoor H-J » 10-08-2009 16:50

PAOK_Macedonia_Greece schreef: After our games u will remember PABLO GARCIA, ZLATAN MOUSLIMOVITS, GIORGOS FOTAKIS, VASILIS KOUTSIANIKOULIS and more...

Are those the players who will most likely constantly fall down crying on the pitch, screaming for cards and try to injure players?
Nieuwe spits: kappen - draaien van Keimpema
H-J
Superster

Berichtdoor PAOK4EVER » 10-08-2009 16:55

H-J schreef:Are those the players who most likely constantly lay down crying on the pitch, screaming for cards and try to injure players?

??? :roll: frustrated?
PAOK4EVER
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor drika746 » 10-08-2009 17:06

Nope that's just the general image of Greek teams outside Greece ... frustrating? :mrgreen:
drika746
Superster

Berichtdoor PAOK4EVER » 10-08-2009 17:14

haha, nope, we'll see about that during the games...and after, cause the winner is always right 8)

just don't mix up portuguese and greek teams, first thing people will say about greek teams is about their fans :D
PAOK4EVER
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor rottevalle » 10-08-2009 18:29

PAOK4EVER schreef:teams, first thing people will say about greek teams is about their fans
Yes, you are those stupid idiots who burned down your own stdium in your uefacup home game against AZ Alkmaar. I will never forget that how stupid can you be? You should visit De Euroborg in Groningen during your trip to Holland they have those idiots too :D
Alderaarst!
rottevalle
Wereldspeler

Berichtdoor geert. » 10-08-2009 19:03

If I think of the Greece football I think of the National team. A team who doesn't want to play, a team who is always defending and kicking the ball armound amongst the defenders. Very boring football in Austria/Switzerland last year.
geert.
Superster

Berichtdoor paokara » 10-08-2009 20:44

rottevalle schreef:
PAOK4EVER schreef:teams, first thing people will say about greek teams is about their fans
Yes, you are those stupid idiots who burned down your own stdium in your uefacup home game against AZ Alkmaar. I will never forget that how stupid can you be? You should visit De Euroborg in Groningen during your trip to Holland they have those idiots too :D

It gave us the opportunity to renovate the stadium :wink:
paokara
Nieuw talent

Berichtdoor paokara » 10-08-2009 20:47

geert. schreef:If I think of the Greece football I think of the National team. A team who doesn't want to play, a team who is always defending and kicking the ball armound amongst the defenders. Very boring football in Austria/Switzerland last year.

You are right, but we don`t have Rehagel als trainer, we have Fernando Santos, also knows as "El Mechanico", this guy is 20 years ahead of the other trainers 8)
paokara
Nieuw talent

Berichtdoor PAOK_Macedonia_Greece » 10-08-2009 21:06

H-J schreef:
PAOK_Macedonia_Greece schreef: After our games u will remember PABLO GARCIA, ZLATAN MOUSLIMOVITS, GIORGOS FOTAKIS, VASILIS KOUTSIANIKOULIS and more...

Are those the players who will most likely constantly fall down crying on the pitch, screaming for cards and try to injure players?

Let me tell u something about our players. U could see that they dont need to cry. They r great players with big name and career.

Kostas Chalkias, our goalkeeper, the best Greek goalkeeper last 2 years. International appearences with Greek National team.
Sergio Conseisao, our leader (AMR AMC), one of the best portuguese players ever. He has played for Inter, Lazio, Parma, Porto...
Zlatan Muslimovic (ST) before PAOK has played for Parma, Udinese, Atalanta, Goetemborg... 10 years in Campionato.
Pablo Garcia (DM) has played for Real Madrit for 2 years.
Pablo Contreras (DC) has played for Monaco, Osasuna, Sporting Lisboa.
Mirko Savini (DR) has played for Napoli, Palermo, in Campionato.
Victor Vitolo (DM) has played for Thelta, Satander in Spanish League.
Olivier Sorlen (AMR, AML) has played for Monaco, Reennes.
Lino (Brazilian) (DL, AML)has played for Sao Paolo, Figueirense.
Vierinia (AML) talented portugeuese player.
Vladan Ivits (AMC) has played for Partizan Beograd, Borusia Gladbach
Giorgos Fotakis (MC, AMC) one of the best AMC now in Greece.
Nikos Arabatzis (DR, MR) talented greek player
Stelios Malezas (DC) talented greek defender.
Vasilis Koutsianikoulis (AML) the greatest greek talent 21 yo, we call him ''THE GREEK MESSI''
and more...

Our President is THEO ZAGORAKIS, ex player of PAOK and Leicester City, leader of the Greek National Team, European Champion 2004 and MVP of European Championship 2004.
Manager of team : Zisis Vrizal, ex PAOK player, Greek National Team Player, European Champion 2004.
Coach : Fernardo Santos (El Mechanico), the best Portuguese Coach after Murinio.
PAOK_Macedonia_Greece
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor H-J » 10-08-2009 21:11

PAOK_Macedonia_Greece schreef:Let me tell u something about our players. U could see that they dont need to cry. They r great players with big name and career.

Great! Then we can expect no players who fake injuries in the return match in Heerenveen, after you've won your home match. What a great game that would be. Though we all know that won't happen.
Nieuwe spits: kappen - draaien van Keimpema
H-J
Superster

VorigeVolgende

Keer terug naar English