PAOK - Heerenveen English

> as Frisian isn't a global language yet

Moderators: Beheerders, Fanmasters

Re: PAOK - Heerenveen English

Berichtdoor Santus » 18-08-2009 10:06

Venderwel schreef:You're team indeed has had good results and yes you have lots of followers and it's good that you are proud of your team.
But you can't be proud of your fans, look how they act here on the messegeboard where they are guests...very bad guests I can say. If I behaved like that in Crete, where I was a guest this summer, I'd probably be kicked out.

Well unfortunately, in every society there are bad and good People and usually it is the bad that make their presence more visible making all the rest look bad too. I can see exactly what you mean and I agree. The last two years that we have a new president in the team (Teo Zagorakis) an effort is being made to diminish these behaviours but it is hard and it takes alot of work to achieve this. Anyways...

How was your trip in Crete?
PAOK Thessaloniki Macedonia Greece
Santus
Bankzitter

Dutch people and PAOK

Berichtdoor Santus » 18-08-2009 10:36

Coaches
Ari Haan
Tais Librechts
Rinus Israel
Rob Yacobs

Players
Frans Van Rooy
Moris Van Haam
Rudy Knol

These are your countrymen that have worked for our team. Haan and Librechts where very good coaches, the other two I don’t remember as I was very young. From the players, only Van Rooy made a diference in the team, the other two were nothing special. Where are this people now? Are they still active? I know Knol is but I haven’t heard anything about the others. Apart from Michal Papadopoulos has Heerenveen ever had any other Greek players?
Santus
Bankzitter

Re: Dutch people and PAOK

Berichtdoor Ebiede » 18-08-2009 10:43

Santus schreef: Apart from Michal Papadopoulos has Heerenveen ever had any other Greek players?

Yes, Samaras is a youth product of Heerenveen. At the moment he plays for Celtic Glasgow.

And of course Theo Asimarakis. The former great striker in the begin '70. :wink:
Spijt heb je morgen maar!
Ebiede
Superster

Berichtdoor PAOK4EVER » 18-08-2009 10:44

I think most PAOK fans are very proud of the fans and the good athmosphere of the last 1 1/2 year. Of course we are not proud of the people that call themselves hooligans and harm our team. They have been kicked out of the stadium though by the real fans and since Zagorakis is our president he is supported by all fan clubs.

I am very sad that there are people posting on your forum without respect and I wish internet was not that impersonal. But dont judge all fans because of that. I hope you had a nice time on Crete and i assure you people in Thessaloniki will try to make the Frysian guests have a nice time here...
PAOK4EVER
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Caspar » 18-08-2009 10:45

Ebiede schreef:And of course Theo Asimarakis. The former great striker in the begin '70. :wink:

Like someone used to sing: Those were the days. Asimarakis was amazing.
Ladies and gentleman: We've got him!
Caspar
Superster

Berichtdoor Santus » 18-08-2009 10:49

Ebiede schreef:
Santus schreef: Apart from Michal Papadopoulos has Heerenveen ever had any other Greek players?

Yes, Samaras is a youth product of Heerenveen. At the moment he plays for Celtic Glasgow.

And of course Theo Asimarakis. The former great striker in the begin '70. :wink:

Ah yes indeed, Samaras. And also his father was part of the team if I am not mistaken. Youth coach or something?
I haven't heared anything about a player called Asimarakis before!!! Was he actually a football player?
Santus
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Blizzard » 18-08-2009 10:51

Arie Haan is trainer of Chongqing Lifan FC which is a Chinese team.
Ruud Knol plays for Sparta Rotterdam in the Dutch Eredivisie.

I don't know about the others :mrgreen:

Apart from Michal Papadopoulos has Heerenveen ever had any other Greek players?

Yeah, Georgios Samaras played here. He joined the club at the age of 16 in 2001 and stayed until 2006. He got a 6 million pound transfer to Manchester City and after that Celtic.

Afbeelding
Blizzard
Superster

Berichtdoor geert. » 18-08-2009 10:51

Santus schreef:
Ah yes indeed, Samaras. And also his father was part of the team if I am not mistaken. Youth coach or something?

Assistent manager I thought?
geert.
Superster

Berichtdoor Predator - PAOK » 18-08-2009 17:57

Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYeLLsGyj0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKQ-i1b3-L8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhOutCY7 ... re=related

Welcome to Hellas , and welcome in the hell of TOUMPA , good luck.The rest in the field
Predator - PAOK
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor chris4 » 18-08-2009 18:56

Hello everybody!

Do you know if there is any way to buy our tickets for the match in Holland ONLINE?
Or if there is any other way to get tickets? We are three people who have booked our air tickets but we find it really difficult to find match tickets in Thessaloniki.

Thank you in advance for your help!
chris4
Bankzitter

Ticket

Berichtdoor Santus » 19-08-2009 06:54

Speaking of Tickets, I got mine today! :D :D :D

Here is how the first leg ticket looks like: (Black spots are hidden data)
Afbeelding

I would like to see how the second leg ticket looks like if possible since unfortunately I wont be able to visit Holland.
Thanks
Santus
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor pjutje » 19-08-2009 10:11

The second leg ticket looks like this:
(Well, without the pink of course)
H'veen - PAOK entree kaart.JPG
Je hebt niet de vereiste permissies om de aan dit bericht toegevoegde bestanden te zien.
H'veen 4-life
pjutje
Basisspeler

Berichtdoor Santus » 20-08-2009 11:08

With a big dose of well-intentioned humor, this is my way of wishing you all to have a pleasant soccer night and may the best team win. :D

Afbeelding
Santus
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor laos » 21-08-2009 00:42

laos schreef:
Ane Lenstra schreef:
Blizzard schreef:No, he supports Panathinaikos. He said that himself ;)

i don't think so...he was born in Macedonia,his parents were PAOK and he gave an interview in the past admitting that he is PAOK,saying that he could some time play for PAOK.....it is also written in Football Manager 8) :wink:

He's father played for Panathinaikos and is still a big fan of them

did you see that i was right
laos
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Venderwel » 21-08-2009 06:30

And where are all those big mouths now?
SKAILER ® the one and only Ski Trailer!
Venderwel
Superster

Berichtdoor Santus » 21-08-2009 06:59

First of all, I don’t know about you guys but I didn’t like the game. It was low quality soccer and I felt regret for the 40 Euros I paid to watch it. Both teams (Heerenveen was logic to do so) were more careful not to lose than to win. The Ref was not bad but in the first half he allowed the players to play hard and in the second half he was distributing yellow cards like candy! Until the 60-65 minute PAOK had the control of the game, with only one unlucky moment that had as an outcome the first goal and after 65 Heerenveen balanced the game but without actually posing a threat. I really liked Calou (Don’t know if I spelled it right) player from your team, at least yesterday he was the one that was standing out from the rest. Two things that I felt sad about were a)that I didn’t get to see more than 10 Heerenveen fans in the stadium, according to what the press was saying there were supposed to be around 350 of you in the stadium yesterday and b) that I didn’t get to see the striped (blue & White) shirts. I am truly sorry to say so but the ones that your players were wearing yesterday were more like pajamas than soccer shirts! No offense ey?

As for the second leg hopefully we shall see a better and more open game as it will be the game that will settle the qualification. For me the odds are still 50-50. I have heard that Heerenveen is much better at home games but I also know that PAOK can play much better than yesterday.

So how did you guys like the game?
Santus
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Santus » 21-08-2009 07:44

Venderwel schreef:And where are all those big mouths now?

Is this supposed to mean that you believe its over?
Santus
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Rednax » 21-08-2009 07:50

I think it's his way of saying that PAOK fans were full of confidence before the match and displaying that here on the forum, thinking it was going to be a easy win for PAOK.

After the match it seem that all those "big mouth" PAOK fans have come to the conlusion that reaching into the group stage of Euro League is not that easy as they believed it would be, PAOK fans don't expose their "big mouth" so much anymore.
Gebruikt u plastabletten ? Of bent u van nature zo'n zeikerd ?
Rednax
Wereldspeler

Berichtdoor Santus » 21-08-2009 07:54

I see, well he is not entirely wrong then, although most of us never believed it would be easy. Anyways...
Any thoughts on the game? Do you agree or not with my game analysis post?
Santus
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor ItFean82 » 21-08-2009 08:38

Santus schreef: For me the odds are still 50-50. I have heard that Heerenveen is much better at home games but I also know that PAOK can play much better than yesterday.

In my opinion its more 60-40% or even 70-30%. We play much better in our home games and we are playing every week in tha new season better. So i think Heerenveen must reach the groupstage after de result yesterday.
Op naar het volgende seizoen....
ItFean82
Superster

Berichtdoor Santus » 21-08-2009 08:53

ItFean82 schreef:
Santus schreef: For me the odds are still 50-50. I have heard that Heerenveen is much better at home games but I also know that PAOK can play much better than yesterday.

In my opinion its more 60-40% or even 70-30%. We play much better in our home games and we are playing every week in tha new season better. So i think Heerenveen must reach the groupstage after de result yesterday.

If for one second you forget the result (1-1). Are you happy with your teams performance yesterday? As I said I wasnt impressed by either team and of course I am more disapointed from PAOK
Santus
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor diepFries » 21-08-2009 09:54

Team performance was quite well, compared to the earlier matches this season. Sollied switched from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 and our defense looked much better than before. Maybe because PAOK forwards didn't play their best games, but still.. Lejsal (his 3th game) and Losada (only his 2nd game) are making the team better. So did Kalou and with Paulo Henrique we do have an unpredictable talent. Yesterday he was important with his goal, but he can play much better..

We'll see next week. If we'll keep on improving the play week by week, I think we'll have a 60-65% chance of going through. Playing at home really gives us the best chance. At least, it should...
In case of doubt, make it sound convincing
diepFries
Superster

Berichtdoor Voorstopper » 21-08-2009 10:17

The level of play during the game was below par at both ends. But we came for the result and we got what we wanted. So we shouldn't complain too much. The players worked hard as a team to secure this draw in very hard conditions. Most of us will expect us to go through now, but we have to stay focussed. We are still very vulnerable, as u also should have noticed yesterday. We leave huge gaps between the lines and it was PAOK's weakness not to make profit out of it.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
Voorstopper
Superster

Berichtdoor Santus » 21-08-2009 10:33

diepFries schreef:Team performance was quite well, compared to the earlier matches this season. Sollied switched from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 and our defense looked much better than before. Maybe because PAOK forwards didn't play their best games, but still.. Lejsal (his 3th game) and Losada (only his 2nd game) are making the team better. So did Kalou and with Paulo Henrique we do have an unpredictable talent. Yesterday he was important with his goal, but he can play much better..

We'll see next week. If we'll keep on improving the play week by week, I think we'll have a 60-65% chance of going through. Playing at home really gives us the best chance. At least, it should...

Losada yes, I really liked him too apart from Kalou. I am listening to the radio since morning and today that things have calmed a bit after the somewhat unexpected bad result for us most people are saying that in the second leg, the team that will score first is the one that will most probably qualify.
Voorstopper schreef:The level of play during the game was below par at both ends. But we came for the result and we got what we wanted. So we shouldn't complain too much. The players worked hard as a team to secure this draw in very hard conditions. Most of us will expect us to go through now, but we have to stay focussed. We are still very vulnerable, as u also should have noticed yesterday. We leave huge gaps between the lines and it was PAOK's weakness not to make profit out of it.

Indeed I agree, your players are to be congratulated for what they did yesterday. Our midfielders and forwards did not take advantage of the huge gaps while our only mistake in the first half was turned into a goal. What we base our hopes on for the second leg is that our two best midfielders (Olivie Sorlin and George Fotakis) are probably returning from injury for the second leg which will give us a more productive midfield. Hopefully we will see a much better match in the second leg from both sides.
Santus
Bankzitter

Souvenir!!!

Berichtdoor Santus » 21-08-2009 13:25

Afbeelding

Tribute to the Heerenveen fans of Gate 8 :mrgreen:
Santus
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Blizzard » 21-08-2009 13:37

That's a great wallpaper :D
Thanks to whoever made this.
Blizzard
Superster

Berichtdoor Santus » 21-08-2009 13:45

Blizzard schreef:That's a great wallpaper :D
Thanks to whoever made this.

I did it :)
Santus
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor sander79 » 21-08-2009 18:57

The Dantuma's! :D

Our Heroes!

Do you've got more of those pictures, Santus? or an website where to been shown?

Thanking you in advance,
sander79
Bankzitter

Re: Souvenir!!!

Berichtdoor Hielke » 21-08-2009 20:11

Santus schreef:Tribute to the Heerenveen fans of Gate 8 :mrgreen:

Why did PAOK give us the whole gate? I felt a little bit sorry for the PAOK-fans who couldn't visit the game because it was sold out. But there were 3970 empty seats in our gate, I guess!

Anyhow, thanks for a great night. The atmoshpere in Toumba was really impressive, I enjoyed it.
Hielke
Superster

Berichtdoor Lipton » 21-08-2009 20:44

Santus schreef: I am truly sorry to say so but the ones that your players were wearing yesterday were more like pajamas than soccer shirts! No offense ey?

The away jersey's look really shit indeed.
No offense but the pitch in your stadium is the most shirt one ive ever seen! :o
Lipton
Superster

VorigeVolgende

Keer terug naar English