Need help ordering Heerenveen kit.

> as Frisian isn't a global language yet

Moderators: Beheerders, Fanmasters

Need help ordering Heerenveen kit.

Berichtdoor mattynolan » 18-06-2012 14:05

Hi, I'm from England and for the last few years have been following Heerenveen and this year I have decided I want to purchase a Heerenveen jersey/shirt. I have been on the official website and tried to order one but on some of the criteria I'm struggling due to the fact I cannot speak Dutch.

Does anyone know of any UK stockists or a UK version of the fanshop or any way you could help me with the ordering process.

Thanks, Matt.
sc Heerenveen's Number One Fan in England!!
mattynolan
Bankzitter

Re: Need help ordering Heerenveen kit.

Berichtdoor Flying Frisian » 18-06-2012 14:25

Hello Matt,

First of all welcom to our forum, hearing from foreign Feanfans warms our Frisian hearts.

Could you elaborate on the problems you have with the Dutch language? You can fill out the form on the website of the shop or contact them by phone at (+31) 513 - 61 21 46 and explain you situation. I expect the employees to understand and speak English at a decent level
Flying Frisian
Superster

Berichtdoor Barrie » 18-06-2012 14:27

Firstly, welcome to the forum!

I've been looking around on the internet and there doesn't seem to be any (international) site that offers Heerenveen kits except for some Dutch online shops and of course the Feansjop. I think it's best you send an e-mail directly to the club at info@sc-heerenveen.nl or send in your question at this page: http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/feansjop/service/contact. You only have to fill in your name (Naam), e-mail and question (Vraag/opmerking) and click on send (Verstuur). Then, hopefully, a club employee can help you order a shirt.

You can also just visit the shop in the stadium, perhaps that's the easiest solution. :wink: Good luck with it!
Liever een verre vriend dan een Cam buur.
Barrie
Selectiespeler

Berichtdoor mattynolan » 18-06-2012 14:47

Hi, I will be coming to the stadium in the future as I plan to watch a Heerenveen match live, but this will not be until next season, and I would like to get it ordered and have it before I go on holiday to Turkey on the 12th July.

I have emailed the club direct and they sent me an email with a part step by step guide on how to order one, but it is still half in Dutch and I cannot speak/read Dutch at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
sc Heerenveen's Number One Fan in England!!
mattynolan
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor Eric » 18-06-2012 14:52

Typical, our club is not the most famous for communicating. If you could post the e-mail maybe we can help with translating.
Eric
Superster

Keer terug naar English